Another stay-at-store-till-3am-day.

My brain is not registering anything now other than how tired I am.

But the store is 90% ready to meet the world now! Will deal with the rest of the 10% tomorrow morning before our opening.

Sorry I haven't been replying to comments here! Really exhausted to the bones by the time my day ends.

This was the store at 12 midnight earlier on. Still pretty much a mess.

One of my favourite corners of the store.

The store isn't that big actually. It's a nice and cosy space though.

Setting up a store from scratch isn't as easy as it sounds or looks.

What's more we had only 5 days to do it.

Dinner from Tanuki Raw courtesy of @nakedglory who stayed to help out with the setup and a million other things with us till 3am.

Sometimes I wonder what I have ever done to deserve all these awesome people in my life.

The decal guys from next door pasting our hugeass logo on the glass door!

πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

πŸ‘‹πŸ»πŸ‘‹πŸ»πŸ‘‹πŸ»

Yknow that state of tiredness you feel when you get off work, reach home and cannot do anything else other than sit down and stone?

Yep. Feeling it.

Okay I think I need sleep. Hahaha. Goodnight and see you tomorrow, those who are popping by!

Pomo #B1-26
Opening daily 12-9pm

Okay. Last thing.

We're doing a 10% storewide for this opening week. And you can find new arrivals at online prices in our store!

😘

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s