Planning for a rustic botanical theme picnic 🌿 to hangout with the sisters this Sunday!!
- Popped by IKEA Tampines just now to grab some items to style up the picnic [In partnership with IKEA]
- Made logistic list of items to get – containers etc!
- Ordered food off Redmart and struck off some items on my food list
- Booked the sisters and made them keep their schedules clear
- Ask mum to bathe Xiaobai before the picnic so that she looks adorable and fluffy!
- Research on waffles sandwiches ideas on Pinterest!!
Anddddd I think I’m almost done? CAN’T WAIT FOR SUNDAY! The next vacation is far away but little events like these keep me going too. ☺️💕
The person who has been with me to IKEA the most number of times – whenever we shift offices/open up new TTR outlets/need props for shoots
Was an awesome time just strolling around!
On an important side note, this IKEA curry puff is so unassuming but SO GOOD. I usually go for the hot dogs at the food kiosk but today I gave this a chance and it blew me away. $1 for this amazing puff with curried potato and egg filling! 5 for $4!
Of cos we got 5.
Right now, I’m bubbling over with excitement and can’t wait till Sunday comes around… Really wanna show you guys what I ended up getting from IKEA!
From our last picnic, we realised that…
Having a plastic picnic mat sucks. It traps all the perspiration and feels AWFUL to sit on! This time round, we got smarter and got ourselves a fabric mat instead. Heh.
Okay gtg! Will be back to share about the picnic when I can!
P.S. for those who are asking about TTR updates, we’re doing a MAJOR ONLINE WAREHOUSE SALE this weekend. Will give more info in the next few days~
For now, we have this promo ongoing over at our retail space – Orchard Gateway #02-17A!
Till 4 Mar! ☺️